- Local Farm Produce (vegetables & fruit)
- Local Cheeses
- Local Home-made Meals from local sources (some limitations) *
- Local Meats (some limitations) *
- Local Honey
- Local Jams/Jellies/Pickles or Canned Goods
- Local artists to sell hand-crafted paintings, jewelry, pottery, wood products, cotton goods, hand-knit items, etc.
The William Fogg Library in Eliot, Maine is planning their first season of holding a “Community Market” for both local produce, farming goods, and local artisans. We are currently looking for vendors or sellers who are interested in a membership and booth space for this event for the summer & early fall season of 2021. This market would be a fundraiser for the library but a way for local growers, farmers, and artisans to sell their products at a location with high visibility and parking. We are currently seeking vendors who may be interested in having a booth at our market. We are currently looking to have this market held on every other Sunday starting June 13, 2021, until October 3, 2021, with hours of 10:00 – 1:00 pm. The application deadline is May 31st, so we hope to hear from you. Some of the items we are interested in offering are as follows: