At the William Fogg Library, we have something for everyone. Whether you are looking for entertainment, enrichment, education or information, we are your resource.
Please find highlights of our services here, and visit our Catalogue page to browse our collection. If we do not have a book in our collection that you would like to read, please ask at the front desk and we will try to get it for you.
Books, Movies & Music
- We offer free CDs and DVDs.
- Our catalog is online for you to browse at your leisure.
- You may also reserve books online by CLICKING HERE.
- We have free audiobooks
- You may also download our audio books by CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- The library has free Wi-Fi
- Free computer use
- Free tax preparation assistance (DOWNLOAD TAX FORMS)
- We host book clubs–stop by the front desk to learn more or join us.
- Click here to see the discount museum passes that the Library offers. Sponsored by the Friends’ of the Library and Kennebunk Savings Bank.
- We have three story hours, including one for infants, one for toddlers, and one for pre-schoolers. See PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES for descriptions and schedule.
- We offer winter reading programs during school vacation weeks, as well as a summer program.
- The first two weeks of every month, we offer craft activities where children can create hands-on, take-home projects.
- We host a number of special events throughout the year, featuring everything from puppet theater to live music, live animals from wildlife centers, magic, and more.
- We exceed the state’s minimum state standards in children’s book, with a collection that encompasses more than 9,000 volumes.
- We have an expanded and updated biography collection in response to a large number of biographical projects done in schools.
- Our collection includes popular fiction, award-winning books, nonfiction, and other books requested by patrons.
- We also offer free passes to the Children’s Museum and other local activities. You can request these at the Children’s Desk.